Position: We are looking for a Full-time permanent Administrative Assistant to join us in the Fall.
Description: Craven SPORT services is a private physiotherapy clinic with a multidisciplinary approach to client care. Our purpose is providing the best care and service to the client. Our staff and work environment is very positive and a high energy place.
Job Description: We are looking for someone to take on the role of full-time Administrative Assistant starting in the Fall.
The duties of this person would be to assist the company by facilitating and coordinating clients’ appointments, facilitating the practitioner’s schedules, maintain order of the billing and collecting payment, and other administrative duties as required by the VP of Administration.
Other duties include:
– All telephone and front desk reception
– All filing and administrative correspondence
– Cleaning duties
– Business school or equivalent experience with STRONG word processing skills.
– Applicable experience, especially in dealing with the public is desirable
– Efficient, personable, VERY ORGANIZED, good memory, self-motivated, capable of handling many small tasks and requests on their own, and enjoys cleaning
Duration: Full-time permanent employment starting in the Fall. Monday to Thursday 12:00pm -8:00pm, Fridays 11:00am – 7:00pm
Position Start Date: Fall 2017
How to Apply: Apply in person or by email, with full resume, including references.
Craven SPORT services
#3-701 2nd Ave. N
Thank you to all who apply. Only those requested for an interview will be contacted.