Do you have a passion for promoting health, wellness, and performance?
Craven SPORT services is always looking for rockstar physiotherapists, strength & conditioning coaches, and administrators who are passionate about having a positive impact on the lives of others! Our team is composed of many unique individuals, all with their own interests, personalities, and focus areas. What unites us is the core belief that ‘exercise is our medicine’, and that empowering another to feel comfortable, mobile, and strong in their body is one of the greatest gifts we can give!
See below for current job opportunities with Craven SPORT services.
Believe you’re a great fit for our team, but not seeing the perfect position outlined below?
Don’t hesitate to contact us to share more about yourself and what you have to offer!
We’re seeking a rock-star physiotherapist to join the Craven SPORT services team!
Craven SPORT services is actively recruiting a rockstar physiotherapist with a minimum of 2-3 years experience to join our team in Saskatoon. An ideal candidate will be experienced in MSK and orthopaedic rehabilitation, with a willingness to support both private and 3rd party insurance cases. Successful applicants will value the power of movement and be willing to work alongside our Strength & Conditioning coaches to support the long-term improvement of their clients. Please note that the ability to treat in an additional language (including but not limited to: Mandarin, Cantonese, Tagalog, Cree, or French) is considered an asset! If you thrive in a fast-paced, supportive, and industry-leading environment, we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking a physiotherapist willing to work full-time hours.
Compensation is dependant on experience. Benefits and professional development opportunities also available!
As soon as possible, pending agreement between employer and employee at point of job offer.
Please direct applications or any additional questions regarding this position to Michelle Keene at [email protected]
Are you a detail oriented, customer-service-loving, multi-tasking superstar?
We want to hear from you!
Craven SPORT services is actively recruiting a full-time training centre administrator to join our fast-paced, high-energy, and detail-oriented team! Our front desk environment is customer-oriented, friendly, and professional; An ideal candidate will thrive in this environment. This position is designed for an individual looking to further their career in office and medical administration, with strong preference given to those looking to grow long-term alongside CSS. Strong customer-service experience is a must. While not required, a background in office or medical administration, experience with ClinicMaster or another EMR program, or the ability to support clients in additional languages will give applicants a competitive advantage. Please note that this position will also include some elements of facility support.
- A proven background in a customer-service-oriented role
- Added bonus: Background in medical or office administration
- Added bonus: Background or experience in the field of strength and conditioning
- Added bonus: Experience with ClinicMaster or another EMR program
- Added bonus: The ability to support clients in additional languages to English
- Supporting the daily administrative requirements of the Craven SPORT services 1st Avenue Training Centre through client scheduling, payments, and booking supports
- Completing faxing and scanning as needed
- Managing confidential personal health information with the utmost professionalism through the use of the ClinicMaster EMR system
- Handling many competing demands simultaneously, whether face-to-face, over the phone, or over email
- Completing facility management tasks such as laundry and some general maintenance/cleaning
- Completing any additional administrative tasks as assigned by the Training Centre Manager
This is a full-time, permanent position from Monday – Friday, 11:00AM – 7:00PM. Please note that schedule may be open to adjustment in the long term at the employee’s request.
Compensation is dependant on experience. Benefits, competitive wages, and professional development opportunities also available!
As soon as possible!
Please direct applications or any additional questions regarding this position to Brianna Olfert via email at [email protected].
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING COACH
Are you a strength & conditioning coach with a passion for bringing clients ‘back to basics’ to promote long-term achievement and athlete development?
We want to hear from you!
Craven SPORT services is actively recruiting a part-time Strength & Conditioning Coach to join our professional, evidence-based, and upbeat team in Saskatoon. Craven SPORT services specializes in the holistic treatment of a range of health concerns and injuries by incorporating physiotherapy alongside strength & conditioning, dietitian services, massage, and sports medicine. An ideal candidate will fully support an integrative and active approach to injury management, in addition to carrying these same principles forward in their work with athletes and teams at any level.
CSS Strength & Conditioning Coaches work alongside a diverse range of clientele, at all ages and stages. An ideal candidate will demonstrate confidence and experience working with individuals new to strength training, older adult populations, and athletes with performance-oriented goals. Strong customer-service skills and a positive attitude are a must.
Applicants should arrive at this position with a minimum of their CSEP-CPT (or equivalent), and a bachelor’s degree (in kinesiology, physical education, or a related field). CSCS or CSEP-CEP are not required but considered an asset.
- CSEP-CPT (or other equivalent like CSCS or CSEP-CEP)
- A bachelor’s degree in kinesiology, physical education, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience working in personal or group training environments, preferably with a range of demographics and experience levels
- Past experience in an interdisciplinary rehabilitation setting will be considered an asset
- The ability to support Clients in an additional language will be considered an asset
- Past experience with G-Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc) will be considered an asset
This position currently includes part-time hours, with the opportunity for growth towards a full-time schedule. Please note that evening and weekend work will be required.
Compensation is dependant on experience. Benefits, certifications, and professional development opportunities also available!
As soon as possible!
Please direct applications or any additional questions regarding this position to Jill Gallays and Shai Olansky via email at [email protected].